Monday, May 16, 2011

My favorite books I read in SSR

Title: Halo: Evolutions Volume II: Essential Tales of the Halo Universe
Author: Tessa Kum & Jeff VanderMeer
Kevin Grace
Robt McLees
Karen Traviss
Fred Van Lente
1. This book made me think about a lot of things in Science Fiction.
2. This book challenged me as a reader by using special or perfectly used words.
3. Don't read this book if the gore or anything that gives you fears disturbs you all the time

Title: Code Talker: A Novel about the Navajo Marines of WW2
Author: Joesph Bruchac
1. This book made me think about what else happened during the pacific war.
2. This book challenged me as a reader by understanding that kind of language they talked about.
3. Don't read this book if you are ready to understand how Navajos got recruited in the war.

Title: The Rising Tide
Author: Jeff Shaara
1. This book made me think about what kind of tactic they used during the battles in North Africa, Italy and other places in Europe.
2. This book challenged me as a reader by learning the history of the heroes in WW2
3. Don't read this book if you are ready to increase your knowledge in WW2

No comments:

Post a Comment