Friday, January 14, 2011

My learning profiles.

My learning profile is a profile A. I learn best when I get the exact detail of my work after I did an analysis, verbalization and writing. I also learn best when I am able to learn details and information with my eyes and ears even, when I am stressed out. Plus I learn best when I get encouraged I am able to synthesize and understand information from the whole perspective and I can explore ambiguity.

I need to improve in my language skills because it is very important for my learning. I need to control my stress because every time I get stressed out I have difficulty see the big problem or the main thing. I need to improve on controlling my stress because every time I get stress, my logic hemisphere (left side of the brain) is having difficulty accessing the gestalt hemisphere.

The strategies that would help me in my learning is that I need to improve in my comprehension and grammar for my language skills. The strategies that would help me in my learning is that I need to control my stress when listening to the big picture or the main subject, in order for me to do that I must calm down and get a drink of water. The strategies that would help me in my learning is that I need to improve my stress when my logic hemisphere is accessing the gestalt hemisphere, in order for me to do that I need to get a little rest or talk to my friends.

I would like my teachers to know this about me that I sometimes I can get a little worse in my English and a little good at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment