Sunday, September 12, 2010

The bravest thing I have ever done in my LIFE

Maybe when I was in 2nd or 3rd grade. My family and I went to the zoo and took a tour. In the middle of the tour we took a break for a while. When we moved on my brother saw a man who was carrying a white Albino snake  my brother was really excited to take a picture of him carrying the snake. I didn't volentered. I felt like a coward, a chicken but then when my brother finished taking the picture of him carrying the snake. It was the time I showed bravery, so then I volentered to take a picture of me carrying the white scary-looking, vicious, canivorious Albino snake. When I carried it it's scale felt so smooth and I felt that I was wrong, the Albino snake is not dangerous. I was ok when I let it go. Nothing happened, it didn't bite me, choke me, or kill me, it was very harmless. So that was the time I showed my bravery.

1 comment:

  1. John,
    I can totally relate to your fear of holding the snake. I too am afraid of snakes! I liked how you described the snake, it helped me visualize the snake and the fear you were feeling. I also liked the way the blog post was in your point of view. It helped me to really understand what was going on. Maybe a few more details about the trip in general, would make the post even better. You may also want to think about paragraphing when writing. But overall it was GREAT! :->

    ReplyDelete