Friday, November 19, 2010

How well I work with partners in Literature circles

In class we were assigned partners in our literature circles on literature circles 3. It was great to have partners because the benefits of it could be: editing others work for improvement, giving each other feedback on their work. When I finished working my literature circle with my partner I got a good grade.

The challenges my partner and I went through was big problem for us and we had to go through it to finish our work. The big problem we went through were disagreeing because my partner and I had very big problems on our work and we had to fix it. There was some sentences my partner and I wanted to change and there were no sentences we needed to change.

In the novel there was some understandings of the story my partner and I noticed. In the story there was some understandings of what is going to happen next. There was about the fishing spear when Brian wanted to a fish and eat it and it is going to continue on the next chapter so my partner and I knew Brian might be able to catch a fish or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment