Thursday, November 11, 2010

Literature circle reflection.

1. How your groups discussion helped you better understand the novel. Write about of some of the key ideas from the novel that your group discussed and how these were important to the plot of the story.
What key ideas my group and I use is this:
- Describing the paragraph and tell exactly about it so we can get the idea and picture, so give him some credit.
-We use ideas from the novel so we can get a recap what happened or what he or she missed.
- Sharing ideas because if we share what we are thinking of then we might know or predict what will happen next.

2. Describe some of the connections that you made during your discussion.
The connection I had is our language speaking I mean like "I agree or I disagree.". I always keep on saying it in my old group but it really helped us a lot in our discussions so we can get feedback and credit.

3. What predictions do you have for the rest of the novel.
Well what I predict in the book "Hatchet" Brian will face dangerous animals like a bear or a wolf. Plus wolves and Bears. But also when Brian kills the bears or the wolf he will gain new courage and find new ways to survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment